Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Monday, April 19, 2010

Announcing my Jewelry collection: sparklewing!
So apparently having a full time day job, blogging here and running BeautyPlusPower.com, plus renovating my new house room by room isn't enough to keep my brain busy, so check out my newest venture: sparkewing.

sparklewing is the name of my jewelry line that you can currently shop on Etsy.com

I only have about 5 pieces up so far but there will be over 25 rings on the site by the weekend. The rings are beaded and wrapped with wire, really fun whimisical pieces that stand out.

Ferry Ride Ring, $15 at Etsy
sparklewing,etsy,beaded rings

Spring Carnival Ring, $15 at Etsy
sparklewing,etsy,beaded ring

I am also taking custom orders through Etsy as well as doing "re-working", essential, send me your old/broken beaded jewelry and I will remake it for you as a ring!

Check out the Etsy shop at Sparklewing.Etsy.com, follow sparklewing on twitter @sparklewingshop and let me know what you think!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails