Athletic Bras and Lingerie Career Costumes Denim Formal and Bridal Goth & Punk Maternity Outerwear Shoes & Hosiery Swimwear Tall Trendy Uniform Vintage and Retro
Beauty Plus Power
Quick SearchQuick SearchQuick Search

Shopping Directory
Block of Categories - break up



BeautyPlusPower.com & FashionFitsMe.com

Evans Blog Partner Program
plus size clothing for women



Beauty Plus Power
Beauty Plus Power

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Anna Scholz teams up with Jessica Svoboda
Jessica Svoboda is my absolute favorite plus size denim designer. Jessica's denim is second to none - her fit is always incredible and her styles are always on trend. Now Jessica has teamed up with her very good friend Anna Scholz on a denim collection.

The new annscholz by Jessica Svoboda denim is now available on AnnaScholz.com and it looks very exciting!

plus size,plus size denim,anna scholz,jessica svoboda

The jeans sell for between £ 115 and £ 135 and so far are available in three styles - a five pocket bootcut called "Blue Horizon", the "Mood Indigo" jeans with tummy slimming panel and the "Skinny Stretch" jean, which is exactly what it sounds like.

Full disclosure here: I am friends with Jessica and a casual acquaintance of Anna's as well but neither of them know I am writing this post. I actually became friends with both through my love of their clothes and have shopped them both for years. They are consistently two of the most stylish and top quality plus size designers I've ever come across. For them to merge their two designs into a piece of clothing is the fashion equivilent of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's DNA merging together to form their ridiculously beautiful children.

Go shop the jeans and while you're at it check out the rest of both of their sites at SvobodaStyle.com & AnnaScholz.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous emma said…

    It's so good to read your comments about Jessica Svoboda and Anna Scholz...I hope that you succeed in bringing their designs to the notice of more plus-size women.

    I have a store that sells plus-size clothes, and I have been stocking Anna Scholz for years..I totally get what you mean when you say that you have become friendly with these designers because you have fallen in love with their designs...I don't know Jessica, but I have become friendly with Anna Scholz since finding I can't live without her clothes!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Micah loves Pearl Necklace said…

    I look forward to reading your blog, because they are always full of information that I can put to use.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger pearlslaceandruffles said…

    Those jeans look like they fit in all the right places. Maybe I should invest in a pair

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Plus Size Twin said…

    My twin sister just bought Jessica Svoboda denim. I am soooo glad! We are the same size so I can look great in them too! or two!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit BeautyPlusPower.com



Lisafashionista
New York

 View my complete profile

Bookmark and Share





Related Posts with Thumbnails